Friday, January 9, 2009

Cheap, fast and Easy: English Muffin Pizzas


Today it hit me how broke I really am, so I am going to continue on for a few more weeks with cooking at home and add my recipes. Many have been telling me they love the recipes so I will keep it up until things get better, the weather warms up and I'm out exploring in NYC again!

I ate a lot of these growing up...Fast, easy and good.
All you need are a package of Thomas' English Muffins, pizza/tomato sauce, mozzerella, olive oil, oregano and basil if you like.
Add your favorite toppings.

Grease a baking pan and pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Brush olive oil on English Muffins
Cover each muffin with tomato sauce.
Place shredded or sliced mozzerella on each muffin. Sprinkle a little olive oil on top.Sprinkle with oregano. (and basil) Salt & pepper to taste.
Bake 12 minutes and then put on broil for 1 minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment